Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working in partnership with a high-profile business based in Glasgow city centre to recruit a Financial Accountant. This is an excellent career opportunity for a recently qualified accountant from a top ten CA firm to join a successful and well established organisation.
The role will provide a breadth of exposure including the opportunity to work on new projects. The successful candidate will be ambitious with strong technical accounting skills and the ability to liaise effectively with senior stakeholders.
- Management of accurate and timely production of management reporting, statutory reporting and reporting to partners and stakeholders
- Play a leading role in the relationship with the external auditors
- Manage the integrity of the ledger through reconciliations and appropriate controls
- Manage the coordination of the statutory year end and group year-end process ensuring delivery to strict deadlines
- Manage the delivery of the VAT and Corporation tax returns and analysis
- Identify, design, develop and implement process, technology and business change improvements and lead the creation, update and approval of procedures, work instructions and documented controls that deliver financial and process benefits
- Salary £40,000-£50,000
- Exceptional pension scheme
- City centre location
- The opportunity to work and learn from an experienced team