Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a leading accountancy firm to appoint a Manager into the Corporate Tax team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- you will lead client relationships and, together with the senior team, deliver solutions on stand alone advisory projects
- you will also facilitate a smooth compliance process for key clients, with the associated ad hoc advice
- you will be an integral part of the Scottish tax team but will build your wider network by working with other specialists across the Firm
- business development is fundamental to our success and you’ll be involved in growing the business whether that’s through identifying opportunities on existing clients by developing the client relationship or winning new work
- great relationships built on trust underpin our work. In addition to lots of client interaction you will also be a role model for junior members of the team, supporting and championing their development and being involved in our coaching and upskilling efforts
You must be a qualified accountant or CTA-qualified with two years PQE as a minimum. You will be technically strong and will have existing advisory experience which you are keen to further develop.
For a confidential discussion and to see a full job specification please contact Eleanor Turner on 07799 462 326 or [email protected].