Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a rapidly growing drinks business based in Glasgow city centre to appoint a Data Analyst to join their team within the Financial Planning and Analysis department.
This is a great opportunity to join a new and growing function within the business stemming from top line growth and key strategic prioritisation of the brand within the group.
The purpose of this role is to provide easily accessible analysis and market insight within a quickly changing environment as the business continues to grow.
This role will report directly into the FP&A manager and will require an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Ideally, we are looking to speak to experienced data analysts who are confident in building their own dashboards and have great communication skills.
- Build & maintain BI dashboards for monthly and Ad Hoc performance analysis based on internal and external data sources
- Produce & deliver presentations giving an overview of monthly business performance for departmental and Executive review
- Provide analysis & insight to the Budget & MTP processes ensuring KPIs are respected within market inputs
- Quarterly Pricing Audit and Analysis with Markets to inform pricing strategy
- Collate and analyse data on promotional frequency and pricing impact with markets
- Build and enhance relationships with stakeholders across the group
- Ad Hoc report development and analysis
- Highly skilled with traditional Data Visualisation Technologies Power BI (preferable), Tableau & Qlik View and excel.
- Extensive knowledge of DAX essential.
- Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Automate, Report Builder)
- Considerable experience with both building & maintaining operational dashboards
- Able to work with a variety of data sources & comfortable creating relationships between data sets
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical colleagues
- Analytical mindset with an eye for detail
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Motivated individual who is able to work on their own with a proactive approach to continuous improvement
- Able to challenge and influence colleagues and stakeholders
- Competitive salary of up to £45k (dependent on experience)
- Annual bonus
- 34 days annual leave
- 9% Employer pension contribution
- Monthly bottle and discount on products
- Other generous wider benefits
For more information on this position, please contact Gillian O’Neil at Rutherford Cross.
T: +44 7432 482882