A market leading organisation based in Glasgow city centre is recruiting for a newly created role as a Credit Risk Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to move out-with of a financial services environment where you can make a noticeable impact across the business.
This requirement is focused on assessing the credit risk portfolios of their wide customer base. Working autonomously as part of a small credit team, another key part of the remit is to help identify current and emerging credit risks for the business and implement appropriate actions
Key responsibilities include
- Independently managing the credit risk function of the business
- Identifying, performing and assessing independent the credit risk of new and current customers
- Maximising the commercial performance through the optimisation of risk strategies and processes
- Monitor and implement secured portfolio policy changes.
- Continually improve and develop the capability of the risk appetite for the business.
This role requires an experienced credit risk management professional, who has previous knowledge of performing comprehensive credit assessments in a fast paced environment. You should be able to work independently and have a proactive attitude.
It is essential you have excellent communication skills and as you will be dealing with heads of departments on a regular basis and the gravitas to convey the credit risks to the senior stakeholders effectively. This is a rare opportunity for a risk professional to make a tangible difference in this award-winning business.
Salary £45,000-50,000 depending on experience
Holidays 31 days annual leave
Subsidised gym membership
Child care vouchers (salary sacrifice)
Cycle to work scheme