Rutherford Cross is supporting a multi-award-winning SME based in Glasgow City Centre to appoint an experienced Credit Controller. This role will manage international debtors with high-value clients.
Key duties include:
- Collection of funds on customer invoices
- High-value, low-volume environment requires keen planning of approach to optimise time to pay
- Proactive approach to invoicing, ensuring the best chance of success
- Creation, delivery and execution of plans to improve debtor days
- Escalation of issues to relevant parties and follow-up communications to resolve
- Presenting regularly to internal stakeholders
- Building relationships with customer stakeholders
- Ad-hoc duties to support the wider finance team
- Driven and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills with ability to build rapport quickly
- Good understanding of operating finance systems
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation with a proven track record of growth. The role is office based, offers a salary of circa £30,000 and has an opportunity for career progression in a prestigious company. For a confidential call around this role please contact [email protected].