Rutherford Cross is delighted to be partnering with one of Scotland’s leading Chartered Accountants and Business Advisory Firms to appoint a Manager or Senior Manager into their Corporate Finance team. The person can be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow, with the occasional requirement for travel, and the Firm adopts agile working practices.
The Firm has clients across a range of sectors including technology, food and drink, construction and oil and gas and is currently on an exciting growth trajectory in the Central Belt.
They are looking for an experienced Manager or Senior Manager to join the due diligence team and contribute to the success of the business. This role is 70% due diligence and 30% lead advisory.
Primarily, you will be providing the Firm’s clients with deal assurance by:
- analysing financial and non-financial business information to determine the position and performance of businesses
- identifying and understanding key drivers of a business and potential deal breakers
- writing financial due diligence reports for clients
- Advising management teams and various stakeholders through face to face meetings
- Liaising with other departments to ensure an understanding of what drives stakeholders
- Understanding what drives profit
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with an ability to demonstrate excellent financial, commercial and analytical skills. You will have sound due diligence experience and ideally, some advisory experience, too. You will need to be an outgoing individual who is comfortable and confident dealing with senior clients. There may be some travel required within Scotland and you would be expected to participate in business development activities.
To discuss in confidence please contact [email protected] or call 07494 280 152.