Rutherford Cross is excited to be working with an Edinburgh city centre based Chartered Accountancy practice to recruit a qualified accountant (CA or ACCA) to join their Audit Assurance Management Team as Audit Manager.
If you are an experienced auditor ready to move into an Audit Assurance Manager role, or an experienced Manager looking for a new challenge this role represents an ideal next step in your career.
Our client has a dynamic client base and offers the chance to work with clients in a wide range of sectors including Corporate SME, Property, Charities, Housing Association/RSL, Professional Partnerships and Pensions.
This is an exciting time for the firm in terms of technical development and you will have the chance to help develop the approach to data analytics and other software.
We are looking for someone with recent public practice experience as well as experience in managing your own portfolio of clients. Your skills/experience should include:
- Establishing close working relationship with clients
- Experience of CCH Audit Automation
- Detailed review of audit working papers prepared by the audit team
- Coaching and Mentoring of junior staff
- Experience of clearing assignments straight to partner
- Discussing business issues with clients on each assignment and considering service solutions
- Delegating effectively and monitoring progress
- Identifying and, where possible, resolving engagement related problems (deliverables, timing and fees)
- Management of fees and portfolio WIP issues
The company offers a range of flexible benefits and working practices. For more information and to discuss the role confidentially, please contact Lorraine Marlow on 07738 789249 or [email protected].