Our client is a small manufacturing business with a strong international presence and excellent market reputation in their sector. They are seeking an Interim Finance Director for ten months with the role commencing in late January 2014.
The role and responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage the financial operation of the company and treasury function to meet all regulatory and banking requirements.
- Manage the finance function of five staff.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to optimise business performance and business strategy.
- Provision of management information to the Board and Management team including management accounts, statutory accounts, budgets, project costs, treasury function, tax computations and payroll.
- Define and lead Phase 2 of the ERP system implementation.
- Play a key role in financial planning and analysis of the business.
- General risk management and provision of a strong control framework.
- Manage external relationships with auditors, bankers, government departments, insurance brokers, pension advisors and healthcare providers.
What we are looking for:
- Professionally qualified accountant (CA, ACCA, ACMA).
- Significant experience of the financial control of a small business, ideally in the manufacturing sector.
- Strong financial analysis, planning, reporting and modelling skills.
- Ability to lead a team and influence at all levels.
- Excellent relationship management skills with evidence of making and sustaining senior relationships externally and internally.
- ERP system project management and implementation experience.
Salary Details: £55,000 - £60,000
To apply, please contact our advisor Mark Lewis at Rutherford Cross on 0131 603 8111 or email [email protected]