Rutherford Cross is delighted to be retained by our key client Clyde Munro in Glasgow to recruit a Integrations Accountant to join their ever growing finance team.
Established in 2015, Clyde Munro is a fast-growing, private equity backed dental group with patient care and experience at the top of the agenda. Benefitting from being able to provide both NHS and private services through a wide variety of treatments, Scotland’s fastest growing dental group believes that dentistry should be accessible and convenient, priding itself on a speedy yet efficient service. Dental wellbeing is their key priority and they work closely with their patients to help make sure they maintain healthy teeth and gums for life through the provision of a forward-thinking and modern approach.
This is an exciting time for Clyde Munro as it continues to grow through acquisitions. The business is looking to appoint a qualified accountant to support the Group Financial Controller by taking ownership of the financial aspects of integrating acquisitions to the group; including preparing and agreeing completion accounts with vendors and their advisors, managing the transfer of the accounting process into the main finance team and acting as a bridge between operations and finance throughout the acquisitions process.
- Preparation of the completion accounts for acquisitions, including interpretation of Purchase Agreements and applying the principles of those agreements to the completion accounts.
- Negotiating and agreeing completion accounts with vendors and their advisors and preparing and maintaining internal management reporting on
- Planning and delivering the transfer of all aspects of financial transaction processing and reporting from the vendor systems to the group finance
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting on deferred payments to vendors and earn out / profit sharing
- Alongside the integrations team, near term monitoring and reporting on the performance of acquisitions and comparison to initial business
Liaising with internal acquisitions, integrations and operations teams to ensure that acquisitions are brought into the core financial processes and routines efficiently and timeously.
A summary of the key candidate requirements are as follows:
- Qualified Accountant (CA/CIMA/ACCA) with ability to apply strong technical knowledge to practical scenarios
- Advanced Excel skills
- More than 3 years of experience in delivering financial/business analysis to support management decision making
- Significant experience of accounts preparation work with a strong attention to
- Adaptable to working in a fast-paced environment where change is the norm
- Good problem-solving skills, communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and able to deliver accurate and timely results
- Deadline focussed and willing to put in the effort to ensure they are always achieved
Strong people skills, able to develop strong professional relationships with vendors, their advisors and internal stake holders