Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with a very interesting business based in Glasgow who have gone through significant growth through acquisition over the last few years and have exciting future plans ahead. Due to a period of maternity they are keen to add an interim Finance Manager to their team for a period of 12 months.
This Finance Manager role will have responsibility for managing a small finance team and a summary of some of the key tasks will include:
- Managing the monthly reporting template. Ensuring a thorough understanding of the key drivers in the business to give detailed analysis around performance
- Managing the consolidation of various trial balances for the Group, reconciling the various reporting packs
- Control and close management of cashflow – reviewing debtors and collection activity
- Assessment of overheads, working closely with the Management Accountant to review for budgeting purposes
- Supporting the CFO and Group Finance Controller with required information and analysis to support operational decisions
- Developing close working relationships across the business including with internal customers
This role is offering an opportunity to be an integral part of a finance function where you will have considerable influence and be liaising at senior level. The company require a fully qualified accountant with recent experience in either a hands on Finance Manger or Finance Controller role. On offer is a highly competitive salary, a good benefits package and a long term interim contract.