Making the transition from senior fee earner to partner is never easy. At this event, Heather Townsend, author of ‘Poised for Partnership’ and ‘How to Make Partner and Still have a Life’ will be revealing the secrets of what it takes to make the step to partner.
If you attend you will:
- Gain the know-how and confidence to get over the last hurdle, in order to enjoy the STATUS, KUDOS and FINANCIAL REWARDS of partnership
- Have a head start on your peers by knowing the 5 things you need to STOP doing right now to be a dead cert for partnership at your firm
- Know the number one reason why the best candidates on paper often don’t make it through to partner. It’s not what you think it is!
- Know the three critical questions you need to ask, and who you need to consult with to write a persuasive business case
- The seven success factors which determine whether you will be admitted to the partnership
- The five Ps you need to have to always make time for business development
- Have CLARITY on what you need to do now in order to reach your goals
We expect this event to sell out so please reserve your space ASAP by RSVP to [email protected]
DETAILS: Wednesday 18th April
VENUE: No1. Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3JE
TIME: 6.00pm – 8.30pm